Sunday, October 11, 2009

Studio Sunday #2...


Hello Everyone!!!
Welcome to Sassy Studio Sunday! Its my turn to share today's Studio session. The holiday season is around the corner so I decided to show you two super easy treat holders. Today I used our just released HALLOWEEN TAGS for it.
Lets start with the supplies....

We need a 4" x 12" piece of cardstock, 3 3/4" x 3 3/4 " patterned paper, plastic baggie, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 1/2" scallop circle punch, adhesive , ribbon and tag/ sentiment/image.

Score the cardstock at 4",6" and 10"...



fold on the score mark....it will look like a triangle ....



Apply adhesive to the top 2" panel and adhere.
Also adhere the patterned paper to front ...


Now punch halfway with 1 1/4" circle punch on the top....as shown in the picture below.




Fill the plastic bag with your favorite treat and insert it from the open side like this...


Tie a piece of ribbon to close it with a SASSY TAG....
I used a Happy Halloween tag from our halloween tag set...Lindsay made it super easy to use..print and punch. I punched it out with slightly larger punch and colored the outside the tag circle with Copic marker ...to add a layer without any extra paper or punch...How cool is that!!




Now we have super simple treat holder for any occasion.....




Thats not all ...I have one more quick & cute Treat holder for you all....once you make one , you will wanna make several of them I promise.
Once again lets start with the supplies....its great for using up yours scraps too.



We need 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 " cardstock ...I used K& Co printed cardstock, sticky strip or scor tape,ribbon,
1 1/2" scallop circle punch, some small scraps and tag sentiment/image.

Apply sticky strip on one of the short sides and both of the long sides, like this....



Remove all the backing and adhere both the shortsides to form a tunnel or cylinder...


Now press to adhere one end .... apply pressure for strong bonding..so that it looks like this....



Now fill the treat holder with your favorite candy and turn 90 degree....press the open end close.


Isn't it cute!!!! Add a tag with a ribbon....Ta-Da!!! cutest little treat holder is ready....


you can make it any way you like it ..I also made few out of acetate sheets...frosted sheets.... We can make 4 of them with one 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock.



I hope you have enjoyed today's Studio Sunday! Make a whole bunch of these treat holders...please add a link back to your creation. Leave a comment if have any questions or suggestions...

Have a happy sunday :o)
hugs
Piali.

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Piali...I love making those sour cream pouches. Very easy and oh so cute! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm excited! This looks like so much fun :) I'll have to make enough for every cubi at work! I better get going on it! Thanx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo!!! yay piali!! I am soooo excited!!! i made teh sour cream ones once before for my parents 25th anniversary party but i love the idea af putting the candy corns in the vellum! I am sooo gonna make some!!! thank you for share 2 such wonderful tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made some too! Thanks again, Piali!
    http://greengoddescreations.blogspot.com/2009/10/easy-treat-bags.html

    ReplyDelete