Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Winner Announcement Postponed

To all of the SSD fans who are
excited to hear the winners of the comments and challenge,
I whole heartedly apologize!
And to the winners waiting for their image.
I have been extremely ill with a migraine
and am still having a problem staying upright
for long periods at a time.
So I have not had time to go through the blogs and the entries.
(My daughter is typing this for me :) )
So I am hoping I will be back up not only at work
tomorrow but on here and able to get through everything!
I am so sorry!
 
Happy Creating!
HUGS
Kim and Jenna!

6 comments:

  1. Don't you worry about us...just get better! The digis can wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, don't worry - just get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm so sorry, Miss Kim! I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No I am so sorry Kim! I hope you feel better soon.

    {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy Kim. I suffer from migraines and know what you're going thru. Take care of your health first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care of yourself. The images and winner announcement can wait.

    ReplyDelete