Friday, May 24, 2013

Teaser Time Day 3

Figured I would keep with the theme!

Day 3
and three images to guess....



I really have to make these harder next time!


So starting at 12:01 am PST tonight
you can start your hopping!
You will start right here.
I am so excited for you to see what the DT has come up with!
The hop list is only on Saturday but you have through Tuesday 11:59 pm PST to leave your comments.
I will be posting winners on Wednesday the 29th!
Winners for the teasers will be listed on tomorrow post!

See you all soon

Happy Creating
HUGS
Kim

16 comments:

  1. Snow White, Belle from beauty and the beast and little red riding hood are my thinking but our is early here and my brain its still a sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow White, Belle and Red Riding Hood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow White
    Beauty (Belle)
    Red Riding Hood

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I think I have this one. Looking at the other comments I am in total agreement.

    Snow White
    Belle
    Little Red Riding Hood

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st one is Snow White, 2nd is Belle & not sure about 3rd but Red Riding Hood that others indicate makes sense.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow White, Belle, and Little Red Riding Hood! :-)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow White
    Belle
    Little Red Riding Hood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's hope I've got enough service to post this from camp! My guess is Snow White, Belle and Little Red Riding Hood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow White, Belle and Little Red Riding Hood. Easier than the last two. :-) I hope!!

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks to me like a Sassy Snow White, a Sassy Belle, and a Sassy Red Riding Hood....

    have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My guesses are:
    Snow White
    Belle
    Red Riding Hood

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snow White
    Belle
    Red Riding Hood

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snow White, Belle and Red Riding Hood!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love them!!!! Snow White, Belle, and Little Red Riding Hood...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Snow White, Belle and Little Red Riding Hood

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with everyone. Snow White, Belle (my granddaughters favorite) and Little Red Riding hood

    ReplyDelete