Monday, May 13, 2013

3 yes 3 Sponsorships!

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  I have no excuse-except I just didn’t post yesterday at all!  Actually I didn’t even touch my computer.  So, that means I have 3 sponsorships to tell you about.  Yesterday started a new challenge at Glitter n Sparkle and they want to see how you use your “Ribbon”.

GREG

[image]

CARRIE

[image]

DARLENE (gdt)

[image]

LORI

[image]

Ok, onto today’s sponsorships.  First up is Seems A Little Sketchy, with this gorgeous sketch:

SALS-SKETCH 39 may 13

GREG

[image]

SUSAN

combined

[image]

LORI

[image]

Next up is Love To Create and they want to see “FLOWERS” .  Susan and Lori combined theirs-smart girls!!!

RUZA

[image]

JUDY

JUDY

Once again, such beautiful work everyone!   You never cease to AMAZE me! 

1 comment:

  1. I emailed you but have received no response...I purchased three digis, and have not been able to get them...Please advise (anjisantics@gmail.com) thanks

    ReplyDelete