Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Teaser Time!

Time is just flying by!
It is already that time of month...
Teaser Time!
And you know that means we are having a new release here at

This month the theme of images is
Make A Wish!


I have two gorgeous ladies for you to decide who you think they are...



the more I see what I did...
I think I should have made it harder.
Maybe on the next ones! LOL

Make sure you leave your guess in the comments below!
The hop will start right here on Saturday...
chatting on the Party Blog Saturday night at 7pm PST...
winners announced for the teasers during the hop...
and then on Wednesday the 29th we will
announce the winners for the comments left through out the hop.
OH did I forget to mention the prizes.
Silly me!
We will choose a winner from each blog, from the list of comments,
to win the image that was showcased!
So the more comments you leave the more chances to win!
See you on Saturday!

Happy Creating!
HUGS
Kim

25 comments:

  1. I believe it is Honey Aerial and Honey Cinderella. Can not wait to see them.
    Hugs,
    Christine Garner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's the Little Mermaid and Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree "Honey Mermaid" and "Honey Cinderella". Can't wait to see the rest of them.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ariel and Cinderella.....Sassy or Honey I can not tell, but either way they are gonna be great!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Honey Ariel and Honey Cinderella - can't wait to see which others there are!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's Ariel and Belle. This is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Guesses are Arial from the Little Mermaid and Cinderella!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww It's My Little Mermaid Honey Ariel and Honey Cinderella!!Can't wait for this Release!!!! Love it so far just from the Peak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is also Ariel and Cinderella! Can't wait to see them. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Guess is Honey Ariel and Sassy Cinders Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ariel and Cinderella!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sassy Cinderella and Honey Ariel! I can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, these sneak peeks are so cute, but I'm wondering if they are not some sassy flower fairies?? Just a guess...
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ariel and Cinderella ....something is telling me no.... Hmmmm seems to easy .

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first one kind of looks like Ariel but not sure about the hair colouring. The second one looks like Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The first one might be Ariel as a human and the second one is Cinderella with her magic gown for the ball. Both princesses after their temporary wishes came true.

    ReplyDelete
  17. my guess are Sassy Ariel for the first one and Sassy Cinderella for the second one. how exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cinderella and Ariel! Can't wait to see them and do the blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. #1 looks like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz

    #2 looks like either Cinderella or Jeannie from I dream of Jeannie.

    ReplyDelete
  20. #1 Honey Ariel

    #2 Honey Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  21. 1 - The Little Mermaid (Honey)
    2 - Cinderella (Honey)

    ReplyDelete