Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight!


Hello!!  I hope you enjoyed your new Christmas release from last weekend.  Now, it's time for another Sassy Saturday Spotlight!  Today, I want to feature Bunny Hoyle.  She sent me this fabulous card that she made for a recent SSD challenge- black, gray and white:


I just love everything about this card!!!  She used the Sassy Devil image.  Her coloring is beautiful and I just love all the sparkle on this card!!!

Bunny, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday blog badge.

Remember, please send me photos of your projects made using SSD images (or send me a direct link to your blog) and you might find yourself in the spotlight in the near future!!!

Stay sassy and I'll see you next Saturday!!
Hugs,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. As quickly as we have got the entirety that we want we will ahead your utility to Cheap Homework Help our satisfactory guarantee department where the very last selection may be made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you lookng for some fresh ideas to write your essay? The essay about robots are something new and description of the new technologies may be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete