Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight!


Hello!!  I hope you enjoyed your new Christmas release from last weekend.  Now, it's time for another Sassy Saturday Spotlight!  Today, I want to feature Bunny Hoyle.  She sent me this fabulous card that she made for a recent SSD challenge- black, gray and white:


I just love everything about this card!!!  She used the Sassy Devil image.  Her coloring is beautiful and I just love all the sparkle on this card!!!

Bunny, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday blog badge.

Remember, please send me photos of your projects made using SSD images (or send me a direct link to your blog) and you might find yourself in the spotlight in the near future!!!

Stay sassy and I'll see you next Saturday!!
Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment