Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Anything But A Card

Good morning, hope all is well with you!  Yes, this is a day late, but we’ve had some massive storms moving thru and power and internet have been touchy.  So,   it’s still pouring down rain but I’ve got everything for a minute and thought I’d get this up while I can.  Yesterday started the new challenge at Tuesday Alchemy, and their challenge is “Anything But A Card”  (while I’m sitting here writing this the rain is so heavy that I can’t see out the window right in front of me)  CRAZY!!!

CHRISTINE

christine

ALAINE

alaine

Aren’t those just gorgeous and so clever!  Thank you ladies! 

I just want to take a minute and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!  We are leaving for South Lake Tahoe in just a little bit to spend time with my mom.  I hope everyone is safe and happy this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment