Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight



Happy Saturday!  It's time for another Sassy Saturday Spotlight!  This week's feature is a beautiful creation that my Sassy Sister Kim found posted by Carla S. from Carla's Stampin Spot.  Carla had played along with one of Sassy Studio Designs' sketch challenges and she did a fabulous job with it! Check this out:

 

She used the France Honey image, and her card is "très magnifique"!  Her coloring is so beautifully done and I love all the little extras that she's added to  her card- the ribbon, the twine, the buttons...all just perfect!!!  And those papers- they are beautiful!!

Carla, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our SSD Blog Badge to display on your blog.
 
Remember,if you would like to see your creation featured on a future Sassy Saturday, please send me a photo of your project made using a SSD image (or a direct link to it) and you might find yourself in the spotlight!
 
Be sure to join us tomorrow as we celebrate reaching 800 members on PCP! There will be an exclusive brand new freebie, a hop, a challenge, prizes, and more!
 
Hugs!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Carla ALWAYS does a fab job on her creations! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog hop, I hope I made it to them all. now to print areate a card.

    ReplyDelete