Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sassy Saturday!

newsassysat

Good Saturday morning to you, hope all is well!  It’s that time again, time to feature another SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH!  This week we have AngelaAngela used the Little Honey’s Firefighter image.

Didn’t she do an amazing job!  I love her coloring, it’s AWESOME!  I love how she did the sentiment to-just too cute!  Thank you Angela for this gorgeous creation.  Please email me at luvs2stamp71@att.net, and I’ll get your badge right out to you. 

If you would like to be featured, or have seen someone that should be, please email me at the above email address. 

Stay tuned-starting tomorrow we will be doing sneak peeks for the Halloween release that will be coming on Saturday the 17th.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a gorgeous image love the colouring and the background papers all matches perfect truly amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Angela. Great Coloring.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete