Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can't get enough of Marilyn!

Good morning all.  I posted today's preview last night.  Unfortunately, Blogger ate it!  I hope this one works because you won't want to miss this.  Last month Lindsay created a beautiful Marilyn Monroe image for us.  Well, guess what!!!  She did another one.  Now Sassy Studio Designs has two amazing Marilyn images for you to choose from!!!  Here is a preview created by our fabulous Guest Designer



Way to go Laura.  I love this, especially her hair.  We are so happy to have Laura join us and would love to have you join us for our upcoming Halloween Hop.  This will be the first of two.  Yes, you read it correctly...I said two.  Halloween is so much fun so SSD decided to have two releases. 

Please join us tomorrow for another preview and come back on September 17th for the Hop.  Thanks for being patient with me and Blogger.  See you tomorrow.




9 comments: