Saturday, September 17, 2011

HALLOWEEN HOP TIME

The waiting is over and it is time for some amazing new releases!  We teased you all week long and now the wait is over.  All the new images will be available for you to have for your very own.  This is actually the first of two Halloween releases.  That's right, I said two.  Lindsay had so many great ideas that they all didn't fit into just one release.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves. 

Before I give you all the details, I have an announcement to make.  As you know we had one heck of a Masquerade Ball on Paper Craft Planet.  I am proud to announce that our big winner is Christine.  Please visit her blog at http://happyscrapper-sweetpeacards.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-release-party-for-sassy.html.  She made an amazing project to celebrate our release.  Now on to business.

Today we have an awesome Halloween Hop.  The Design Team has created some super sassy projects and they are all waiting for you.  We also have a couple of great prizes for you.  First, leave a comment here on the SSD blog telling us what your favorite Halloween tradition is.  Doing so will put you in the running for 3 amazing digital images from SSD!!!  We will also have a Party Chat tonight at 7 pm Pacific time.  You can chat with all the DT members and other crafters.

But that's not all.  Follow the Halloween Hop and each blog will have a Halloween trivia question.  Leave a comment along with your answer to the trivia question for a chance at an awesome digi from SSD.  You don't have to get the answer right to win.  Just give us your best guess.  We will draw one random winner from all the blogs.  That winner will receive one digi of their choice.  Now make sure you leave a comment on each blog.  There is no telling which one we will pick the winner from. 

Now let's get to hopping.  Here is the order:

SSD Blog - you are here








Enjoy the hop and don't forget to comment here with your favorite Halloween tradition.  Then come back tonight for the Party Chat.  See you later.





22 comments:

  1. Hi another day and a great blog hop, l would say my favorite Halloween tradition would be all the dressing up and seeing lots of family and friends in their different outfits and knowing that eveyone will be having a great time l'm going blog hoping now see you laters:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone can not wait and all of the wonderful creations. My favorite tradition about Halloween is watching the old black and white horror pictures. Frankstein, Dracula with a bowl of popcorn.
    Hugz
    Christine Garner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous blog Hop...all the creations are so fabulous!!
    We don't celebrate Halloween here in South Africa, but one can get Halloween stuff here nowadays.
    I can imagine that I would love to make all kinds of creepy treats, like cupcakes with spiders, or runny red fillings. I'm a bit of a prankster, so I will love the dress up with fake wounds to scare (Use to do that as a kid...:), yes, I can see myself doing all kinds of fun, creepy, scary things....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav holiday tradition is when the kids come home, we check and sort candy, what they don't want or like they put in a big bowl for ME!!!!!!! I so do love candy.

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog hop!! My fav Halloween tradition is to decorate the house for Halloween..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yipppee! I LOVE to dress up for Halloween! Last year, my son was just under a year and I learned how to sew just so I could make his costume! He was a cute little frog and I went as a Princess, hence "The Princess and the frog"! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get hopping. Our favorite tradition is getting together with our friends and their kids to go out around town trick or treating together, including a stop at the fire station for hot dogs and hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my favorite tradition is the costumes. When I was younger I used to love dressing up & going to parties to see all the clever ideas people came up with for costumes. I like seeing all the little kids dressed up trick or treating now, they all look so cute. Thanks for the hop it was wonderful to see how creative and all the work everyone put in on their projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite Halloween tradition is to decorate the house and dress in costume to give out candy. I've been doing it for years and my husband has gotten in on the act!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny, We don't celebrate Halloween anymore, but when I was a kid I remember me and my father carving pumpkins together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great. I love hopping around seeing all the great ideas and how talented you all are. My favorite part of Halloween has ended. I loved watching my kids get all dressed up and excited to get candy and play games at our Trunk-or-Treat party each year. They are almost all grown and just don't get as excited. I guess I will have to wait until the grandkids come around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like fun! I'm glad I finally made a blog hop! :-)
    Now that I have two little ones, my favorite tradition is going from house to house trick-or-treating - it reminds me of when I was little (especially because everyone says my daughter looks just like me!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a great blog hop and I LOVE ALL of the new Halloween images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful hop. I love all the new images. My favorite tradition is to take off from work and go to my childrens/now my grandchildrens school parades.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Blog Hop ... so many great items were created by the DT!
    Trivia answer ... I love seeing the little ones dressed up for Halloween ... they are sooo adorable, and sweet when they say trick-or-treat! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW another great hop! What wonderful cards the DT came up with and love the images. My favorite tradition is picking out my daughter's costume with her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite thing to do on halloween is to have the grandchildren come over before they start on their trick or treating. Take plenty of photos and send them off with a special package of spooky treats.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was a fun hop....I guess the tradition is to hand out candy and enjoy the little ones having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a fun hop! My fav. halloween tradition is that every year after taking the kids trick or treating, we come home and sit by the fire pit with hot cocoa and tell spooky stories, the kids love the time!!! and I do too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. fave Halloween tradition...I guess it would have to be dressing up...I hope to make more when my baby is born...on Halloween :) great release by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful Hop .. so many wonderful creations and ideas...My favorite Halloween Tradition was dressing up -- on this day you could be whatever or whoever you wanted.. and recieving candy (what kid doesn't like candy...)

    ReplyDelete