Sunday, September 11, 2011

HALLOWEEN PREVIEW DAY #1

Good morning everyone.  Today is a very exciting one for Sassy Studio Designs.  Today begins our first Halloween Release Preview....WOOOOO HOOOO!!!  Without further ado, we bring you:

The Phantom of the Opera courtesy of the Amazing Sara


WOW!  What an awesome job Sara.  Great work. 

The Phantom is sure to be one of my personal favorites and I imagine yours as well.  Lindsay has outdone herself once again. Way to go Lindsay.  Your images are the best!

Please come back tomorrow for another preview.  We will once again have six days of previews before the big release on September 17th.  You won't want to miss it.  See you tomorrow.



11 comments:

  1. Awesome Card Sara. Love it.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fab card! The Phantom of the Opera is one of my faves...singing the songs now! Lol! Great image!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is amazing!
    I know what I will get myself for my birthday on the 17th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I think the Phantom is quite handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new image - one of my all time favorite shows.

    The card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors used on your card, it is dark and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so pleased you showed this image as the 1st one of many to be shown, its the one i won on the bloghop, this is coloured brilliantly truly shows the image at it's best great colours and great background truly lovely and the ribbon and red gems just finishes it off nicely :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this :) Phantom is one of my favs. I am also a new follower and cant wait to get this so I can use it one my Phantom mini that I hope to make.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome Phantom, and Sara did an awesome job coloring him! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite movies.. lovely card.. you have colored him nicely..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, my fave colour combo!
    And I love the Phantom too!

    ReplyDelete