Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sassy Saturday on Sunday AGAIN!!!

Good Sunday morning to you!  I know I said I’d be back yesterday afternoon to show you our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH, but life got in the way.  So, here I am, and I promise you won’t want to miss this.

Amanda found this amazingly cool card and sent it along.  Ladybug Designs has done an outstanding job on a birthday card using one of our freebies-Sexy Sandy

OMGosh, isn’t that amazing?!?  Ladybug Designs you are definitely one SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH!!!  Please email me at luvs2stamp71@att.net.  And I’ll send your badge out. 

3 comments:

  1. I KNOW! Isn't this JUST AWESOME! I loved it the moment I saw it! :D I think I might have to try this one out! I have that Cricut cartridge! I believe this was for her son's birthday...I think it's PERFECT!!! Congrats Ladybug! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great card!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete