Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sassy Saturday and Day 6 at 365 Cards

newsassysat

Good SASSY Saturday to you!  I’ve still got YUCKY weather, I truly hope it’s nice where ever you are!  For today’s SASSY SATURDAY, I found this gorgeous project by Tammy.

OMGoodness, don’t you just love that paper piecing!  And the color combo is FAB!!  Thanks Tammy for showing us your SASSY SATURDAY STYLE!!!  Please email me at luvs2stamp71@att.net and I’ll get your badge right out to you!

Ok, onto a couple of sponsorships.  First it’s day 6 of our sponsorship at 365 cards, and that means more letters-STW

S for Stitching

T for Toile

W for White

And here is Julie with her gorgeous card:

[image]

Julie has also made this for our All Sorts sponsorship, and their challenge is “For A Special Lady”.   And here is one from Kim 

KIM

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment