Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Very Merry Un-Birthday!

Happy Release Day!!!

SO why the un-birthday theme...well because august 11th is my birthday, and so we decided we would do an un-birthday party today! also we just released our 1st ever digi papers!!! yay and they were alice in wonderland themed! and we have a birthday themed honey in the store too!!!

well I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! be sure to leave a comment here for a chance at one of our prizes...and be sure to stop by the party blog later I have lots of freebies going up and you can ONLY snatch them up while the party blog is open now we will chat from 4pm PST-6pmPST (7-9pm EST) but I will leave the party blog open until 8 pm PST just to give a little extra time to snatch up the freebies but that is it so you have to stop by during those hours... the party blog address will be posted here on this main blog about 15 mins prior to starting

so hit up the rest of the teams blogs for more chances to win un-birthday prizes!

you are here now - Sassy Studio Designs
Lisa (link isn't working so heres the site address http:/lisaspaperfun.blogspot.com/ )


Reminder: make sure you comment on this post in order to have a chance at one of our randomly drawn prizes!!! winners will be announced here on the SSD blog on monday

28 comments:

  1. Happy Un-Birthday! Also a great time here at SSD! Must get me hop on....Huggz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish a happy Un-Bday!!!
    We will certainly have a lot of fun!

    Hugs
    Kiksi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Un-Birthday! I loved all the DT cards and cake recipes.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you an happy Un Birthd... And I think we will have much fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS creations by the DT! Great release and they showed it off amazingly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards were beautiful and I look forward to seeing the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little older, and I love the Un-Birthday! Love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGness! The ringlets on the Goldilocks Honey are just adorable!!! As always, fantastic images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These new images are absolutely amazing!!!! Love them all, but especially Goldilocks! :)
    Happy pre-birthday, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy un-birthday!! My birthday is Aug 11th too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Un-Birthday from a fellow Leo (my birthday is August 7th)! The fairytale honeys are too cute! I especially love Rapunzel! Another fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy unbirthday and happy release day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. happpy un-Birthday.. I just finihed the Hop and u ladies did an amazing JOB .. if I didn't say it before.. I really do love SSD..

    Sharette (faithnme)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for another great hop. I love all the new dp and those new digis are so cute. See you tonight.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Un-birthday and congrats on release day!

    Aloha, Kim Mc

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very merry Un-birthday to you! So excited to join the hop. Thanks also for the beautiful images.
    Cleah; )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy unBirthday to you! off hopping I go!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very Happy "Un-Birthday" to you Lindsay! Off to hop......

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what an amazing release!
    I need to get shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A very happy unbirthday to you and you
    (i think thats the song)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy un-birthday! ;)
    This new release is so exciting!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i will do the hopping now
    can't wait to see the creations
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for the hop
    i really had the time of my life
    what an beautiful cards all the girls made, my compliments to all you lovely ladies
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete