It's never too late for good news!
So We have had a wonderful Guest Designer working with us this month so far and me being all scatterbrained as I have been forgot to post her introduction!!! Good news is Hubby and I are closing on the house and should have keys in hand next week! and moved in by end of the month so from there it should be all down hill!
Newt bit of great news... We have our Guest designers Intro today!!!
So with out any further Delays may I present to all of you our August Guest Designer Kim!
She will be crafting along side our DT all month and we prepare for our sept release!
her blog is linked to her name and you will now also find her on the side bar with the DT
So first lets get to know Kim just a little bit better...
1. Name: Kimberly Lackenbach (Kim)
2. Location: Newington, CT – Just South of Hartford
3. How long have you been stamping? About 2 years. I didn’t start
stamping until after I bought my Cricut. I first bought stamps to use for sentiments only but as my crafting evolved, I learned that coloring images and matching them to pretty paper brought me the most joy. I especially love digital stamps because you resize them and they don’t take up room in my craft area.
4. How did you hear about Sassy? I learned about Sassy around the holidays last year when I saw others using them. I was reading challenge blogs and saw some stunning images that were Sassy!
5. What was your first ever Sassy Image? Baby it’s cold outside! I bought it to make my daughter a Christmas card. I knew she’d love the long striped gloves and she squealed with delight when she saw it!
6. What are five craft items you can’t live without? Flat back pearls, ribbon, good quality patterned paper,
Cuttlebug and Cricut.
7. What is your favorite coloring medium? Prismacolor Pencils (I haven’t had the pleasure of trying Copics
8. Any tips or techniques you can give fellow stampers? If you are new to the craft, like I am, keep trying
you’ll get better before you know it. Have Fun!
9. If you could create your very own sassy image, what would it be? Probably a French maid.
10. Any questions you want to ask Sassy Studio Designs? No, just keep giving us those great images!
and If you hadn't noticed already a few of her SSD creations have already been posted on the blog along side the DT's but I also wanted to share with you something of her designs today as well and she has this fabulous card featuring Lolipop Lilly!