Saturday, August 28, 2010

It’s Sassy Saturday Time!

newsassysat

Happy Saturday to you!!  It’s cloudy and raining here today, which is very nice change from the 115 degrees we had on Wednesday!!  So, it’s time to feature another SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH!!  This time I chose CLEOTA, she has several GORGEOUSLY SASSY creations on her blog for you to ooh and aah over.  This one is one of my fave’s.   I love this image~!

Gas

Isn’t this just FABULOUSLY SASSY?!  The paper is perfect for it, and the car is FAB!  Cleota, please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net, and I’ll get your badge right out to you.  If you would like to be featured or you know someone who should be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH, then please email me at the above address.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment