Tuesday, December 15, 2009
HOW ABOUT SOME FAMILY TRADITIONS??
Hey there SASSY Sistahs!! Thanks for joining us, for our STOCKING STUFFERS release HOP!!! Now, what do you think of, when you hear.....Stocking Stuffers??? Come on now.......tell me!!....... Well, OK then.....I will tell you!!! How about....Family Traditions? Family...HOLIDAY....Traditions!! ....RIGHT? Yepper!! THAT, is your THING this release!! YAY!! I just LOVE sharing!!
Ok.......here is the deal:
1. Follow the Blog map, listed BELOW, and leave a comment at EVERY stop!
2. If at any time you should get lost? Not to worry.....EACH blog will have a link to the next stop, on the list!
3. Your LAST stop will be our Party Blog!! WOOHOO!!!
4. Once you are at the PARTY BLOG? Your mission will be, if you choose to play along, to leave a comment. Your comment should contain a Family Tradition, that your family observes during the Holidays.
5. THE PRIZE!!-ONE random winner will receive THREE NEWLY released images, and TWO others of their choosing!! YAY!!
6. You will have until MIDNIGHT to complete your task!
7. If you should have any questions, please let us know!!
BEST WISHES to you all and thanks, again, for joining us!!
HERE IS THE LIST!! Get visiting!!
SSD Party Blog
ENJOY LIFE! Jacquie/Javablustamper!
PS this weeks Freebie and the limited edition blinkie will be found on the Party blog at the end of the hop! We will also have some chit chat happening on the party blog from 4pm-6 pm PST so we hope you will join you never know what will happen when we chat...sometimes we joke and laugh sometimes we give hints of what is to come and sometimes we have surprises just for those that are there like extra freebies or goodies etc so please join it at 4pm PST (we will post a reminder and a link again later today!)
Posted by Javablustamper at 12:01 AM