Friday, June 19, 2009

The store is open!

Ok after working my tooshy off trying to get this going. Since I thought it might get a little hard to navigate the blog and shop through it all at once there is a second site that I will be linking to that will only have the images and the shopping buttons! yay with instant download once payment goes through yay!!! its gonna be great! and I am going to work on placing some featured items here on this one with the shopping buttons as well, but they will be rotated as they are released so the second site will allos you to shop all the images all the time! soooo....stop on by Buy Sassy Studio Designs

And maybe tomorrow I can get started posting some featured ones up here. and I will be adding more images very soon I just have to finish my editing so the wait is over! we are on our way!!! yay!!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo Congratulations! I love your images and although I really don't need more (gasp did I say that?) I just placed an order. Am I your first, lol??? Anyway, a big congratulations and now I wish I didn't have to go work so I could 'play'.

    Hugs
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to say I love your designs & wish you all the best with your DT call & your new venture. Have downloaded the free image, she's lovely & I think I'll be buying some of your retro girls, they're fab!

    Have also become a follower so I can see what else you release.

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you and can't wait to get a chance to buy some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congrats! It looks awesome! :O)

    ReplyDelete