Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary to me!

ok so in honor of my 1 year anniversary tomorrow I am gonna offer a Blog candy of sorts!!! I will pick 3 random winners to each recieve a brand new, not even released yet image! SInce I am going to offer this on my personal blog and on PCP we are going to do submissions Via email.

So all you ahve to do is send an email to sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com. put happy anniversary in the subject line, and in the body just write I want some candy! and your name. Thats it easy as that! only 1 entry per person please. this will be today and tomorrow only and I will announce the winners on monday!

thanks so much!
Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I sent my email. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, count me in for the blog candy! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Happy Anniversary..that's awesome :)
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete