Friday, June 5, 2009

It's time for a design team!

So who is interested in being a part of the first ever Sassy Studios Design Team?!?!?!

I am super excited to start this journey and I can't wait to see who will be taking this journey with me. Because this is the first go round the terms will be a little longer, but hopefully after the first term I will be able to offer shorter tersm to allow more of you to join in over time.

So what do you need to do to apply?
....well it is simple. Shoot me an email at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com. Give me your name and state or country. A link to your blog as well as any online galleries you are a part of. Give me a brief Bio about you as a crafter, as well as any experience you have with other Design Teams. And if you've never been on one, no worries we don't mind. Along with this information I need 3-5 images attached in jpeg format please. Make these your best most creative and innovative projects. if you do more than just cards, show us. The only requirement with these photos is, you must make one creation using the image I am giving away for Free below...thats it!!! how great is that So no matter what you get a Free image, who can beat that! And she happens to be one of my favorites!!!! Be sure when sending this message to title it "Sassy Studios DT call out" and be sure to let me know what team you are interested in applying for team 1 or team 2 (read further for more details on the 2 teams)

Ok well now that you know how to apply, I am sure you would also like to know what you will be getting yourself into...
I am looking for 2 teams.
Team 1, these are gonna be my go to girls (or guys) I know that I can't do this on my own, especially since I want to be able to design more images exclusive to this new site, and because I know I can't do it all on my own I am looking for 3 Right hands lol. The truth is I already have the 1st. A good friend of mine Valerie is going to be taking on the VP role the #1 spot helping me with all this, so I am looking for 2 more. These will be 1 year long terms (july 1st 09 to june 30th 2010) , so they will require work and commitment. I am looking for peeps who are willing, but also have the knowledge and experience. We will need to run challenges and blog hops and online release parties. We will need to manage online groups such as SCS and PCP and others, as well as assist in running the DT and checking blogs etc. You will be my trial and error girls the ones I can bounce ideas off of and try out new thinsg before we even get to the stage of giving them to to the DT. obviously this job is a big one, which is why it will fall on a number of shoulders, like i said there will be me, and valerie, and 2 others so the goal is for it not to be too overwhelming. You will still have to do all teh projects required of team 2 but you will get extra percs for the extra work.

Team 2 - I am looking for 4 extremely creative and innovative enthusiastic team mebers. Team 2 will be with us for 6 months (july 1, 09 - December 31, 2009). The soul goal of team 2 is to get the word out! to create up a storm and to have a ton of fun doing it all!!! to be a part of the team you have to have a blog and post your crafts regularly, and you need to be a part of PCP and SCS and any other groups sassy studios is involved in. You will have to complete a minimum of 1 SSD project a week, every week. not including challenges and releases. We will do sparatic challenges for starters 1 or 2 a month and if we grow maybe more but thats it for starters. When we do host a challenge you will have to create a project for it in advance. And when we have a release you will have to do 3 samples for each image/set you are given. how many you are given will be based on you and what you can commit to, as long as we get samples for all the new releases. you will get free images for releases, you will get free images each month with a minimum of 2 (there will be ways to get more) and then bonus freebee's when I feel like it. And above and beyond that if you want to purchase any of the images you can at a 50% discount!!! as i]I begin to offer other tangible products I will let you know discount rates on those but for now since all we have are digi images that is all I have to offer.

And finally the deadline, we want to be sure to give enough time for people to hear about this, as well as create their project and enter I am going to end teh DT call out on my Wedding anniverssary! (my 1st!) June 28th 2009 at midnight pacific standard time! so that give you just over 3 weeks! so spread teh word about the free digi image and send in your entries when your ready! I can;t wait to see what you all come up with! The DT's (1 and 2 will be announced on monday june 29th and we will start to work right away!)

So I know this is a lot of information, and the truth is I may have even forgotten something. If you have any questions just email and ask at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com

Now the best part!!!! The Free Image... Cell phone cindy!!! She is re edited and looks better than ever!

Photo No Longer Available

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Linds

14 comments:

  1. Love the image! Thanks,
    Cant wait to create with her..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! how exciting! I LOVE the way the banner looks! It was so much fun making it for this blog! I just LOVE your girls! I posted on my blog on the call.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo talented! It took me a minute to figure out who you were when you posted on my blog. LOL! DUH! I'm adding you to my blog list if you don't mind. Good luck with the new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your images are just fabby! You may be getting an e-mail from me! :O) The header looks wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your images are sooo cute. I can't wait to use your freebie on some cards and I can't wait to see the rest of them when your store opens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay I just wanted to say good luck and hope you have lots of DT applicants. Its great to see that you are still taking on new ventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm so excited! I already own several of your images from the digi shack and from Modern Sugar and I'm so excited that more images will be offered here. I absolutely love them! Good luck with everything, I know you'll be very successful. Your images are unique and adorable! Also I can't wait to create sometime and submit it for the DT call! Thanks!
    Larisa (scrappychic17)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to be part of the design team! I will start creating soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What talent you have. Your previews look great. I can't wait to get more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how exciting. I would love to be part of the DT. You will be hearing from me soon! Love your images, they are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lindsay!!
    I just wanted to say Good Luck! What an exciting time for you! I know you've been designing for awhile now --- but NOW it's YOUR own shop! Very cool!

    I'd love to apply but I think my plate is pretty darn full!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool image! I just sent you an email:)

    Good luck with your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She does look great! Thanks and I am anxious to give the girl some color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely image. I just sent you an email . I would love to be a part of your DT.
    thanks.
    Piali

    ReplyDelete