Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight!

 

I'm a little late with getting this posted today...we're all in hurricane mode here in the Mid-Atlantic...Hurricane Sandy is taking aim for us and we're all making preparations for the worst. 

So, onto this weeks' spotlight card...I received this beauty from Rachael of Rachael's Handmade Designs.  She used Sassy Studios Designs' Pink Ribbon Sassy which is available for purchase HERE.

 

Rachael did  a beautiful job coloring and shading the image...and I LOVE that rick-rack!!!  Hmm- I have some of that around here somewhere...I think I'll need to find it!!  Check out Rachael's blog or her Etsy Store for more of her fabulous creations!  Rachael, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you a Sassy Saturday blog badge for your blog!
 
We scour blogs and other galleries online looking for SSD creations, however, we can't see them all!  If you have a project using an SSD image that you would like to be featured on a future Sassy Saturday Spotlight, please email me a photo and/or direct link to your project and you might find yourself in the spotlight!!

I'll see you next Saturday.  All you eastcoasters- please stay safe and good luck with riding out the hurricane!!

Hugs,
Mary

1 comment: