Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight 10/06/12



Hello, and welcome to another Sassy Saturday Spotlight!!  As I was recently surfing through some blogs (would that be called "blurfing"???),  I found this beautifully designed card by Trish from Country Lady Designs that I'd like to spotlight:


 
 
Trish used the Cruella de Vil Honey image and I just LOVE this card!!!  Her coloring is SO beautifully done (can you believe she told me that she's just recently started using Copics and colored pencils??)  Look at the way she's colored her hair...and her skin tones and blush are perfectly done! I'm really loving the dotted paper and Cruella's sparkly coat, too!!!
 
Trish, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you a Sassy Saturday blog badge to display on your blog. 
 
Remember if you'd like to be spotlighted on a future Sassy Saturday blog post, please sent me a picture (or direct link) of a creation made using Sassy Studio Designs images to stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and don't forget to send me your blog address, too!!

Just a reminder that next weekend (October 13th and 14th) will be SSD's next blog hop and new image release so there won't be a Sassy Spotlight on Saturday, but make sure to check back on October 20th for another fabulous creation.  You never know- it might be YOU!
 
Have a sassy week!
Hugs,
Mary 

4 comments:

  1. What a Fantastic Card, Trish! I love what you have done! Great Design!! The Green eyeshadow is my favorite, hehe!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    SSD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the papers and her hair is fabulous! And those eyes, they'd make me cower!

    Hugs,
    Susan
    SSD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Trish!! Your coloring of Cruella de Vil Honey is fabulous and I love your design with the polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete