Friday, March 2, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday

T.G.I.F. Another week has flown by and it's time to remind you about our weekly freebie over on Sassy Studio Designs' Paper Craft Planet group! You have 24 hours to make this fabulous image yours so hurry on over! It's members only but if you're not one, don't fret - it's free and easy to join! And to pique your curiosity, here is a tiny teaser of what we have lined up for you this week!



We also have a new challenge there, starting today and running for two weeks. Pop in here for all the details. I hope everyone has something fun planned for their weekend! Enjoy!

XX
Regan

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this amazing freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgosh, what an Irish beauty she is!!! I just printed her and cannot wait to begin coloring this fabulous image! Thank you SO MUCH for a wonderful freebie, you are extremely generous to share it and I'm very grateful for it and all you to give back to your customers--I hope to be an official one very Big Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having fun doing this weekly, it's becoming an addiction! :)

    Thanks, Regan!

    ReplyDelete