Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sassy Saturday

newsassysat

Good Saturday to you!  It’s time to feature another SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH!  I found this card a little while back during one of our sponsorships with The Crazy ChallengeDARLING HO used Diva Dianna, with spots and stripes.

Didn’t she do an awesome job?!  I love her brown pants and boots-too cool!  And all those bows!  And that sentiment is too perfect!  Please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net and I’ll send your badge out to you.  If you would like to be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH,  then please email me at the same addy.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Darling! Those brown pants are fabulous and I love how you framed your image and sentiment with pearls! Plus all the bows are fun! :)

    ReplyDelete