Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sassy Saturday Time

newsassysat

Good Saturday morning to you!  I hope your having a wonderful start to your weekend.  It’s time to feature another SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH!  This week I went searching through SCS and found this:

Is this not gorgeous!!!  I love her in pink.  And all the black and sparkles are perfect for her.  This card was done by Lisa, please stop by and visit her blog, you won’t be disappointed!  Lisa, please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net and I’ll get your badge out to you.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is beautiful! Congrats on being named the "Sassy Sistah" this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Lisa! Congratulations on your Sassy Sistah-hood! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Love the colors. :-D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete