Wednesday, July 15, 2009

And the winner is.....

YAY!!!!! I'm done! lol wow that was a lot of work! he he hee
So this is what I did for fairness purposes we did not count lelia's blog as a stop reason being she did join us but there was some mixups yesterday and she wasnt included in the roll at first but she did post a great post! so to be fair we gave that as a freebie because of teh confusion it may have caused you all.
Since Jacquie was the 1st stop we counted down teh random.org number on her list of comments, excluding any from myself or the DT along the way .
SO....the random # was....
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:16
Timestamp: 2009-07-16 01:14:02 UTC
Now after going through all these blogs and all these coments teh winner is......
SARA !!!!
So sara email me your email addy and the entire new release is yours!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY Sara! Congrats! I can't wait to see what yummy cards you make with all the great images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!! Congrats Sara!! I can't wait either to see what you create!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Congrats Sara!!!
    Let's see those creations :)

    ReplyDelete