Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sassy Saturday Spotlight

 
Happy Sassy Saturday!!!  It's getting to be graduation time and I was searching for some ideas for grad cards to make when I ran across these beautiful creations by Trina of Trina Makes Stuff.
 
 
Beautiful coloring and I love the sparkle on the robes!  Trina, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday blog badge to display on your blog.  P.S.  I might need to CASE your card for my grads!  :)
 
Mark your calendars!  Sassy Studio will be having another new image release- Off To Find a Wizard- starting on April 27th.  Keep an eye on the SSD Blog for snippets of the upcoming images!!
 

[image] 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card, Trina. Congratulations on being Sassy's Saturday Spotlight. Can't wait to see the new release and the New DT Members.

    ReplyDelete