Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sassy Saturday for April 20th


 
 
Welcome to another Sassy Saturday Spotlight!  I hope you've all had a fabulous week!  For those of us who are glad the work week is over, I've found the perfect card created by Emily of Scrappy Sweet Creations using Martini Pin-Up:
 
 
I love the black, green, and white color combination and the papers she's used are great!!!  She's colored the image beautifully and all-in-all, it's a perfect card!!!  Emily, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday blog badge to display on your blog.
 
Remember our Off to Find a Wizard Blog Hop and New Release starting next Saturday!  You should start to see snippets of the new images this coming week right here on the SSD blog!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous l do like this image and you have presented it beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for spotlighting my card! I seriously adore this image and loved making this card!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete