Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight for 06/02/12

Hello!!!  Welcome to this week's Sassy Saturday Spotlight!!  Today I am featuring Deanne Clarke-Saunders from Little Bit o' Paper.  I fell in love with this card:



The colors and the bling just jumped off the computer screen!!   I LOVE how she colored the Hippie Chic image and added all the baubles and do-dads.  Check out her glitter eye shadow!  Great job, Deanne!  Please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you a Sassy Saturday badge to display on your blog. 

If you'd like to be featured on a future Sassy Saturday Spotlight like Deanne, send me pictures of your creations made using Sassy Studio Designs images.  I'd like to have a link to your blog, too, if you have one!  We LOVE seeing your creations!!

Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you again soon!

Sassy hugs!



4 comments:

  1. oh wow this is stunning love all the beads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally stunning and the image is coloured to perfection:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Deanne! Your Card is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete