Friday, April 2, 2010

Winner of Challenge #12 and more!

Happy Friday All!
so I don't know about you but I am super excited it's Easter weekend!
One cuz I love Easter! Not for the fuzzy lil bunny's and baskets of candy but because its a celebration of faith, and you just can't help but feel very special this time of the year. And two my Best Friend is going to be in town from Colorado yay!

SO how about you all what do you have planned for this wonderful weekend?
I'd love to hear from you so as a bonus celebrating this awesome Spring Break here at SSD I am going to select one random winner from the comments on this post on Monday, so post and tell us what your plans are and one random winner will get any 2 SSD images of their choice!

ok ok I know I'm supposed to be announcing winners not giving away more prizes! lol

SO 1st off last weeks Challenge #12
Think Spring, use a butterfly and a flower....
and the Winner is....


oh my goodness how Wonderful is this!?!?!?
She created her own Gazebo!

So Michelle (ok don't take this the wrong way but I love your name it's the exact way I spelled my cat's name lol and I read it and I hear my dads voice ever Saturday morning singing Michelle...My Belle..la la la la la la well those were the only words he knew lol ok I know side note TMI he hee) ok anyways Michelle email me at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com with your 2 image choices and I will get you your prize ASAP

ok...and I did say and more didn't I ?
We had an Awesome Challenge last Release Day for a Special Prize...It was an inspiration challenge from the movie cover from the SYFY miniseries Alice!
Now this one was hard because since my team had NO Clue I was doing it I let them play along if they wanted so when it came to picking a winner well i didn't want to be bias, and well to have the team vote wouldn't have been fair don't you agree?!?!
So luckily my family is close by and my mom and sis scrapbook and well my hubby he has to deal with looking at all my projects lol so they got to be my honorary judges!

and the Winner is.....


with this fabulous card!

(this was the inspiration dvd cover)

So Tangii Please email me your mailing address and your 3 image choices to sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com and I will get those out to you ASAP

ok so thats it for today lots of prizes given and even more to be won so don;t forget to tell me your Easter plan ;)
Oh and check back in tomorrow for that news announcement! and on Sunday for an Easter Surprise!

Happy Easter
Linds

16 comments:

  1. Happy Easter. This weekend is not only Easter but the start of school holidays over here in Australia. As a primary school teacher im very excited to have some time off so i can play in my craft room. I am hoping to create my first ever "Sassy" card and cant wait to try out the digistamps i have recently purchased. My very first digistamps are Sassy Studio stamps and i cant wait to try them out. Wishing everyone peace, love and happiness. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off Happy Easter. It is my very favorite holiday, because of what it means to me. I am spending it first off.. I work at my church in the children's ministry and we have a huge day planned for them.. so I will be busy, busy Saturday and Sunday both with all the project prep and what not. Afterward we are gathering at my MIL's for a yummy Easter feast and a dual birthday party for my now 12 year old daughter and my SIL. So I am reflecting mostly on what Christ did for me and enjoying my friends and family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!!! First of all, what an awesome Easter present that I am the winner for the challenge @12! Yippee! I am away on a holiday with my 3 month old baby visiting relatives! We are having a wonderful time and my boy is being such a GOOD boy! Also Easter is a very important holiday for us as we Know Jesus died for us on the cross.

    Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Easter plans are to spend Sunday at my husbands Aunt & Uncles and enjoy the day with his family. We will be having lots of food and an egg hunt for the kids. We are also going to be having a record breaking warm weather here in Connecticut and after our record breaking rain and flooding here in the North East we need it. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!! You have just totally made my day!! I am so excited!!!! Woo hoo!

    This year for Easter we are taking a little step back from all of the busy-ness. It'll just be us & our kids for a day of cooking, eatting, game playing and hanging out! We need a "gel day" in my house big time! Thanks again Lindsay and your Sassy team! You guys rock and I am loving the images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats ladies!! Well, for Easter I will be spending it with my son and boyfriend. It's our 'first' Easter so it will be extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well hopefully the weather will cooporate for our Easter Egg Hunt tommorow. If not then I am going birthday shopping for my youngest and then going to see Muse tomorrow night with the girls. Easter Sunday we will be heading over to my parents house for food and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm working nights :(. My family is staying home and lying low due to a nasty cold that hit, you got it, just in time for the holiday, WAHHH, lol, on the other hand I get to stamp when I wake up from my daytime sleep, so that is awesome. Have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter all...we are hosting Easter at our house this year..my 2 daughters, granddaughter (4) and one of my daughters boyfriends are coming for a ham dinner with all the fixings and we are going to have an easter egg hunt in the yard for my granddaughter...am really looking forward to it as this year she will really be on the go to find those eggs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are totally eating on Sunday :) and watching my kids hunt for eggs, my kids will be 18 and 12 this year and they still enjoy hunting but this year we found camouflage eggs and we have an acre of backyard LOL! so we will have a cocktail and watch LOL!!!!! it should be a easy and relaxing day just my parents and us so can't wait...O and the freakin candy is amazing at this time of year ..so says the overweight Hispanic in Hollister Ca LOL!!!!!!!..have a great Easter...I'll be back tomorrow to see what the surprise is :)...
    Mandy Schneider

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Lindsay!!! Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!!!!!! {and to everyone else that reads this comment too!!!}

    We are going to enjoy the beautiful weather tomorrow and do some yard work for my grandfather...then dinner with the fam on Sunday...

    Hope you have a great weekend Lindsay!!!!!! Glad I FINALLY got to use one of your images!!! I drool over them ever time on your site!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Easter! This Easter my family and I will be staying home enjoying an egg hunt and a fun paddleball tournament in this warm sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scottish school holidays also started on Friday. So Easter and two weeks off means lots of fun and games.

    Friday morning hubby and I took the boys (5 and 2) easter egg shopping, then we decorated our own hard boiled eggs and had an easter egg hunt at a friends garden with ten kids in the afternoon.

    Saturday we are making easter cards and jewellery boxes for my nieces (8 and 13) then going visiting with them for the rest of the day.

    Sunday we are going to my parents for easter lunch followed by a trip to the local country park for easter games.

    Sunday evening I intend to open a bottle of wine and relax - I think I will have earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners and Happy Easter everyone!

    I will be spending time with my hubby's family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a phenom card! love it!
    I am probably too late to post, but had a wonderful weekend! Easter is my fave ever holiday because of all it means to me and my relationship with God. so that alone makes it abby fabby marvy! :) but the fam went frisbee golfing, basketball in the drive, Wii tourneys, church, and a wonderful Easter dinner w/friends we hadn't seen in forever. amazing!!!

    I hope yours was happy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, Well, my Easter was nice & quiet! Had a wonderful day with family!

    ReplyDelete