Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sassy Saturday-Suzi Style!

Good Saturday Morning to you, hope your having a wonderful Saturday!!!  The weather is perfect here, at least for a couple of more days!  Oh well, I’ll enjoy it while I can.  We have another FABULOUSLY SASSY SISTAH to showcase today.  Please meet SUZI, if you’ve never been to her blog, you need to go. First up we have a very SASSY cheshire cat:
I am in love with the way she colored this card, it’s just the coolest!  Next we have Little Honey’s Alice:
sassy saturday alice
Doesn’t she look just too fab with all that blue and yellow?  Next is the adorable Chelsea n Chicks:
sassy saturday chelsea n chicks
Do you see  ALL of those little flowers-too cute!!!  And now we have the FABULOUSLY SASSY MERMAID:
sassy saturday mermaid
I’m loving all the texture!!!  So hop on over to see SUZI, and leave her some love!  Suzi please email me(Sara) at and I’ll send you your badge. 
If you would like to be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH,  please email me at  Have a wonderful Saturday!


  1. Awww they are gorgeous .. love all those gorgeous flowers in the spring card.. too cute yes :) xx

  2. Thank You so much for choosing me to be this weeks Sassy Sistah :)

    I've not been too well the last few days, so this has really cheered me up :)

    Thank you for creating such awesome images for us to play with.
    Enjoy the rest of the week