Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sassy Honey... Strawberry Shortcake Saturday feature!



Hello there Sassy bloggers and welcome to our Sassy Saturday feature! If you have not yet hopped along with us to celebrate our newest release, please scroll down to join in the festivities... Otherwise, have I got a sweet treat for you!! This week I was trolling through blog land when I saw this ADORABLE creation by Ziggy, and I HAD to share her with you!!

Here, Ziggy played with Strawberry Shortcake Honey and check OUT her coloring here!! I mean, those red curls are to DIE for!! I am awed... That combined with the sweet strawberry background and glistening berries in the corner!! :) LOVELY!!

SOOOO, Ziggy, please drop me an email and I will send you your badge of honor!! And thanks for being Sassy!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally stunned you've picked out my work, such a confidence boost thank you so much glad you like her

    I love Sassy images .

    Thanks again
    Ziggy

    ReplyDelete