Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight


Happy Sassy Saturday!!!  This week, I found more fabulous-ness in my inbox!!!!  Check out THIS gorgeous creation by Susan Dube of Stampingtink:


Susan used China Honey to create this beautiful bag.  I love the soft colors of the bag and the corners are gorgeous!!  Didn't she do a fabulous job coloring the image??

Susan, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you the Sassy Saturday Blog Badge to display on your blog.

If you'd like to be featured on a future Sassy Saturday Spotlight, please send me a picture (or direct link) of a project using a SSD image.

Please note:  New Release Weekends can be very exciting and hectic!  Because of this, we have decided not to have the Sassy Saturday Spotlight on those Saturdays where SSD is releasing new images.  We don't want the artist being spotlighted to "get lost" amongst the excitement!

Make sure to check in tomorrow to meet our latest design team!!

Hugs!
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, thanks so much! I love working with Sassy Studio Design images and I really loved this collection! Thanks for the recognition, I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Pretty Susan. Congrats on being Featured!!!

    ReplyDelete