Monday, May 14, 2012

2 Sponsorships For You!

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  I’ve got 2 sponsorships for you.  One for yesterday and one for today.  I’m so sorry I didn’t get to post yesterday.  My son did something and I got a virus on my laptop.  So, I’ve been dealing with that nightmare.

Ok, first up is Crafting When We Can, and their challenge is “Steampunk”!

ME

[image]

KAREN

[image]

STARLA

[image]

RUZA

[image]

SOMA

11512

And next up we have Love To Create, and they have a bingo challenge

LTC Challenge 150011

JAMIE

IMG0147

buttons, glitter, ribbon

RUZA

[image]

die cut, embossing, flowers

Once again a HUGE thank you to my team!  As you can see I didn’t get one done for today.  Still trying to sort everything out with my computer!

2 comments:

  1. Wowww ladies.... these are really awesome cards... all of them!!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards! These were fun challenges! ;o)

    ReplyDelete