Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sassy Saturday!

Good Saturday morning, hope all is well!  It’s time to feature another SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH!  I found this card in the SCS gallery:

Is this not adorable!?!  And how cute is this that it’s used for a Christmas Card.  This is from Neva.  You really should check out her blog.  She has some AMAZING projects there to check out.  Neva, please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net, and I will send your badge out to you.  If you would like to be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH, then please email me at the above address.  Don’t forget about our DT call which ends December 20th at midnight.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh am I thrilled to see my card on here. Whoo Hoo. Thanks for featuring this card. I had so much fun with this image.

    ReplyDelete