Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Challenge Winners!

Ok, finally! It's time to announce some Sassy Challenge Winners!!!! I'm so sorry this has taken me so long. This week has been super hectic for me and I'm just behind on everything. But without further ado...Here are the winners!

Last week's challenge was to create something pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Our winner is...



The week before that, the challenge was: Girls Rule, Boys Drool! The winner is...

And finally, the last challenge winner to announce today was for our Paper Piecing Challenge. The winner is...

Belinda

Looks like Pink was the lucky color! Lol!!! Thanks to everyone who participated! The creations have been spectacular! You guys are really making this hard on me! Winners, be sure to eamil Lindsay at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com. You will get two free Sassy images of your choice! Congrats!





No comments:

Post a Comment