Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time to announce some winners!!!!

Ok I know I am behind schedule I had lots happening over here but I didn't forget about it he hee SO today is all about the winners!!!
Lets start off with all teh ladies that won on the DT's blogs. These winners were announced the 16th and should have gotten their prize by now but in case they didnt or they missed it be sure to contact the DT member who you won through for your prize!
Soooo lets start with Valerie's Blog! The winner of the Bewitched image was... Annita!!!
Jacquie's winner of the Miss Kitty image was... Barbara Scrap2Day !!!
and Piali's winner not only got Sassy Angel image but she threw in some awesome candy as well!!!... A Halloween paper stack as well as some studio G halloween stamps!!! the winner of that was... Mandi !!!
So as I said before the team has already announced tehir winners on their individual blogs I just happen to be behind schedule lol, but if you won and didnt see it yet be sure to stop back by to clain your prizes from the DT members!
Now thank you all to who played along in our Trick or Treat blog hop!!! So now we never announced our grand prize winner...... sooooooooooooooo.........DRUM ROOOOOLLLLLLL Please.....
The winner of the Ultimate Grand Prize is....
Here are your random numbers:17
Timestamp: 2009-09-22 17:28:32 UTC
Nicole K/GothamGal said...
Hello there! I loved participating in the blog hop and seeing all those fabulous interpretations of your releases. I think you've outdone yourself, they're FANTASTIC!
September 15, 2009 11:36 AM
So Nicole Please email me at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com so I can have your email address and I will send you your prize of ... Hunny Bunny, Wanda, and the Evil Sourceress

5 comments: